When you enter the villa, you are greeted by a decorated carved wall and a large teak dining table with soft chairs.
The fully equipped kitchen on the left has polished stone surfaces and mahogany elements, as well as an island with a bar.
Bedroom on the right with two single beds, the big doors open to the hallway. Wooden beds with silk pillows and linen installed on wooden floors. The bedroom is decorated with modern art works, corresponding to the main colors, and also wooden lamps. Rack for flat screen TV. The bathroom has an aquamarine mosaic in the shower room.
The bedroom on the first floor has steps leading to the room, to the right is a dressing room and a bathroom with two sinks, a shower room, with a free-standing bath and an internal garden. The bedroom has a wooden double bed with a wooden headboard, comfortable furniture in cream colors. There is a flat-screen TV and a door to the terrace overlooking the beach.
On the second floor, behind the stained glass window and chandelier, there is another bedroom with two single beds, a flat-screen TV, decorative lamps, accessories and a balcony overlooking the garden. The bathroom has a lilac mosaic shower room. In front master bedroom with a modern king size bed and comfortable seating. Chic room with a flat-screen TV and a balcony with a fantastic view of the hotel and the ocean. The bathroom has a bath and a separate shower room.
To the left is another sleeping pavilion with a double bed with a red silk headboard, a dressing room, a bathroom with a shower, a free-standing bathtub and an internal garden. This bedroom has a comfortable fabric sofa and a flat-screen LED TV.
Main residential pavilion. The wooden floor with polished tiles along the edges and the vaulted ceiling with wooden veneers create a natural feeling in the room, which is enhanced by the choice of furniture. Natural materials are in harmony with wood, silk and water hyacinth, from which the furniture is made. Plasma TV set in a niche in dark wood. Tastefully selected Thai ornaments are a traditional element that complements contemporary works of art and furniture design.
Covered terrace at the end of the pavilion overlooking the well-kept garden and the sea. On the right is a large pool with blue tiles and a waterfall that leads to the pavilion, which has a bathroom, kitchen, barbecue and entertainment area with an impressive dining table and all-weather garden furniture. From here, the steps lead down to a different tier of the garden, a Balinese-style shower installation and steps to a sandy beach.
Service at the villa includes:
- Chef: Chef full-time (cost of products + 20%).
- Housekeeper: daily cleaning.
- Manager: English-speaking villa manager. Security: secured village
- Concierge service: all types of tours and events; Private tours can also be arranged.
- Breakfast: daily continental breakfast.
- Bath towels: change as requested. Bed linen: change every 3 days.
- Baby cot and highchair: free of charge, available on request.
- Thai cooking lesson: extra charge.
- Baby sitting: extra charge.
- Y oga practice at the villa: extra charge.
- Spa treatment: extra charge.
- Massage in the house: for an additional fee.
- Airport transfer: 1 free transfer from the airport and back.
- Laundry service: at an additional cost.
- Driver services: extra charge.