The villa is divided into three pavilions. The closest to the beach is a pavilion with a living room and two master bedrooms. Slightly behind are the other two pavilions with a kitchen, a dining room and two more bedrooms. The rest of the property is covered with smooth terracotta tiles and wooden planking.
The pavilions of the villa are ideal for two families with children or for a group of friends. The main bedrooms have double beds and each with own bathroom. The other two bedrooms share a common bathroom, one with two single beds and the other with a double bed.
The large kitchen and its cooking island provide functionality, space and comfort. This is also very appreciated by those who learn how to cook Thai food, as the kitchen is well thought out, so you can be more involved in cooking with our Thai chef than is normally possible in a normal kitchen. The long dining table overlooks the sea and can accommodate up to eight guests.
Priority has been given to outdoor living, where guests can enjoy sunbathing by the private infinity effect pool, play in the adjacent garden or beach with children or simply relax under the canopy.
Located on the beach, the villa offers stunning views of the nearby islands of Ko Tan and Ko Matsum, their white sandy beaches can even be seen from the pool side. The view of the Koh Samui fishermen in their boats gives a gentle touch of local life and is a kind of famous scene from numerous paintings.
The price includes:
- Unlimited power and water consumption
- On villa staff (daily cleaning)
- Change of bed linen twice a week, change of towels for the pool on demand.
- Free continental breakfast
- Multilingual manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
- Welcome / information package with "owner recommendations"
- Airport transfers
- Crib and high chair (free on request)
- Free Wi-Fi in the entire villa
- Digital safe deposit box for valuables
- The rules and conditions will be sent to the guest for signature apply.