Located directly on the beach close to Hua Thanon village, the only untouched Thai area of Samui, and overlooking Koh Tan and Koh Matsum you enter villa coming through a gate, hopping from step to step over the pool filled with Coy fish. The lush entrance garden is lively decorated with ponds, waterfalls and a beautiful Pavilion. Villa is built in a relaxing style combining aspects of the Mediterranean and Asia.
Arriving through the romantic hallway you enter the stretched living room with vaulted ceiling and decorated with modern wooden and water hyacinth furniture, a large dining table and 2 relax sofas. The home exudes an airy, modern atmosphere and accentuated wooden panels to maintain a feeling of warmth and energy.
A great wooden door hides the large kitchen, decorated in contemporary style and fully equipped. A second wooden door disguises the guest toilet and a study room fitted with wireless broadband ADSL.
Entering the first of the two main hallways that flow down either side of the villa you can find the first bedroom with 2 single beds, a writing desk, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet and sliding doors towards the swimming pool and its deck. Further down is the master suite bedroom. In the hallway, you find large wardrobes and the bathroom designed with tow modern sinks, an oval-shaped bathtub overlooking the sea and a separate shower and toilet. From the suite, you enjoy surrounding sea views an sliding doors to the terrace and swimming pool.
On the other side of the home, you enter a glass door to find two more double bedrooms with one inter-connecting bathroom. The front bedroom here enjoys a surrounding sea view while both overlooking the swimming pool.
Villa offers the supreme benefit of a direct beach frontage, however also having a large infinity edge swimming pool and beautiful wooden decks leading you to a garden pavilion and beautiful beach will surely complete a stay for all to savor.
- On the southern coast of Koh Samui
- 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
- Daily rates from US$ 600 to 950 depending on the season
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter, and Songkran)
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on the number of guests. Also, the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Decking area with sun beds and dining table
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- ADSL broadband (satellite)
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- A local service mobile phone is provided with the villa
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organize guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help to ensure guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply) *note villas within The Boutique Villas do not include Thai Chef service as standard but subject to extra charges and availability.
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without a driver
- Babysitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu